These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, [COLORWHEEL LTD] and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
* republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
* sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
* show any material from the website in public;
* reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
* [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
* [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
All images, artwork and graphics on this website including company branding, product-related images and photography and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Under no circumstances should this license be breached without prior written permission from The Director of Advanced Aesthetics International Ltd.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without [NAME’S] express written consent.
[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.]
[You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without [COLORWHEEL LTD] express written consent.
[Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] [COLORWHEEL LTD] reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at [COLORWHEEL LTD] discretion.
If [COLORWHEEL LTD] provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
[COLORWHEEL LTD] may disable your user ID and password in [COLORWHEEL LTD] sole discretion without notice or explanation.]
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to [COLORWHEEL LTD] a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to [COLORWHEEL LTD] the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or [COLORWHEEL LTD] or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
[COLORWHEELLTD] reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on [COLORWHEEL LTD] servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
[Notwithstanding [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, [COLORWHEEL LTD] does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. [COLORWHEEL LTD] makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, [COLORWHEEL LTD] does not warrant that:
* this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
[COLORWHEEL LTD] will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
* [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
* for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
* for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if [COLORWHEEL LTD] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [COLORWHEEL’S] liability in respect of any:
* death or personal injury caused by [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] negligence;
* fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of [COLORWHEEL LTD]; or
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [COLORWHEEL LTD] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, [COLORWHEEL LTD] has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as [COLORWHEEL LTD].
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify [COLORWHEEL LTD] and undertake to keep [COLORWHEEL LTD] indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by [COLORWHEEL LTD] to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] legal advisers) incurred or suffered by [COLORWHEEL LTD] arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to [COLORWHEEL’S] other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, [COLORWHEEL LTD] may take such action as [COLORWHEEL LTD] deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
[COLORWHEEL LTD] may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
[COLORWHEEL LTD] may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with [COLORWHEEL LTD’S] rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions [, together with [ANY AGREEMENT OR COURSE ENROLED IN,] constitute the entire agreement between you and [COLORWHEEL LTD] in relation to your use of this website and conducting business or learning with, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [English law], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [The United Kingdom].
FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION
User/you: This is any person using the site
Website: Means colorwheelpigments.com and all pages and subdomains stemming from this domain
We/Us: COLORWHEEL LTD
Using the website:
1. We take reasonable measures to ensure all of the information provided on the Website is accurate and true. However we make no guarantees or warranties that this is the case.
2. The information contained within the Website does not constitute advice in any way and therefore should not be relied upon. You should seek your own professional advice before undertaking any product or service offered through the Website.
3. We reserve the right to suspend or remove your access to the Website without reason or warning at any time. We also have the right to refuse an order or supply of any service or product that the Website provides at any time.
4. There are many considerations when deciding to form a company so you must seek your own advice before forming a company through the Website.
1. Operating the website
1. We reserve the right to make changes or updates to the Website at any time without notification to the User. We shall not be liable to you as a result of any such changes.
2. We may make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time. You agree to check the terms and conditions each time you use the Website to ensure you do not overlook any changes made.
1. The Website is to be used on an “as is” basis and so We make no guarantee or warranty of any sort. The information within the Website should not be relied upon and We will not be held liable for any reliance you make on the information the Website contains.
2. We shall not be held liable for any errors or interruption of service from the Website for any reason whatsoever.
3. When providing any details on the Website you are fully responsible for ensuring that these details are accurate, true and up to date. We shall not be held liable under any circumstances for losses, inaccuracies or any negative consequences to you as a result of the details you provide.
4. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we set up your limited company as quickly as possible. However We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any delays in forming your limited company.
3. Data Protection
1. We will not distribute your data to any third part without your permission. Your data will only be used by theaccountancypartnership.com ltd.
2. You agree that we may contact you by any means if we think there is a service that may add value to your business.
1. We are not obliged to issue refunds for any reason whatsoever. Any refund is solely at our discretion.
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid or unlawful then this does not have any baring over the remaining provisions within these terms and conditions
2. No person/entity that is not a user of the website shall have rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Agreement.
3. If you are a consumer you have the right to cancel goods or services supplied by the Website by contacting us in writing within 7 days. However, where we have begun to undertake a service within this term your right to cancel is lost.
4. We may in some circumstances make referral fees from affiliates that we recommend to you. You agree to allow us to keep any such referral fees generated.
5. When using the Website, some of your details may be stored in cookies. By using the Website you give your consent for such cookies to be used.
6. Your use of this Website is governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. English courts will have jurisdiction over any disagreement as a result of you using the Website.